I am looking forward to a great year where we will explore various topics focusing on our health and wellness, how to make good decisions regarding our health, physical fitness, nutrition as well as identifying things that can harm our health.
Health class will be held once a week. In order to make the most efficient use of our class time, I have implemented the following classroom rules and expectations:
1. Students are expected to come to class prepared. This includes coming to class each week with the necessary supplies: chrome book, folder and a blue or black pen as well as any homework that may have been assigned the previous week.
2. If a student is absent , it is his/her responsibility for making up the work he/she missed.
3. In the event that a student turns in work late, only partial credit will be given.
4. Grades will be based on participation in class, class work, homework, projects and quizzes/tests.
5. Students will listen carefully in class, participate actively and be respectful to their teacher and to others.
Be Prepared Be Positive Be Productive Be Polite
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.